Entah sejak kapan gue tertarik bikin lagu, baru ini yang jadi realita.
Gue bikin liriknya, dan temen gue si gitaris patrick bikin aransemennya.
Berikut liriknya di tannga A mayor
Clouds waving up above on the night sky
Rain might come wash the earth
This gray wont last forever and covers me up
If you're here tonight
Miss our days and memories
When we were looking the stars
Then I know, Then I'm sure
You're the one, In my life
Refrain 1
Come on girl, hold my hands
I'll take you to the world, you'll never see
Where the doves are flying high
Where the angels singing by
Where our love collide as one
On this gray Saturday night
That color of your eyes, brings back me home
That beauty of your smile, makes me fell in love again
Your warmth and your strength, runs deep in my veins
I just want you to know
I'll be here singing lullaby
Waiting you almost forever
Then I know, Then I'm sure
You're the one, In my life
Refrain 2
Let's go girl, hug me close
I'll take you to the place, in your dreams
Where the nights are full of stars
Where the days are clear with suns
Where our love collide as one
On this gray Saturday night
Please girl, take me to your fantasy
We'll play around the garden
Under the trees of hopes and dreams
You and I together
Refrain 1
Refrain 2
Where our love collide as one
On this gray Saturday night...
Roll on snare drums, Curtains, Fade to black
Standing ovation
Thank's everyone!