This song is dedicated for those who missed their love ones...
Light inside you slowly fades
Underneath the breeze
Time passed on eternity
Dying here tonight
Across the sea, across the land
You're there on your bed
Then I go the lonely road
Recovering my pain
We never like we used to be
Holding hands together
And that sweet kiss that night
#refrain#
Hold my breath and fly away
By the time we kiss again
Love me like the way you did
When I get back to you
Swept away the tears you shed
Together now, start the day
Across the sea, across the land
You're there on your bed
Then I go the lonely road
Recovering my pain
We never like we used to be
Holding hands together
And that sweet kiss that night
#refrain#
Hold my breath and fly away
By the time we kiss again
Love me like the way you did
When I get back to you
Swept away the tears you shed
Together now, start the day
And when the time comes
I want you by my side
And look deep into my eyes
And say 'I love you'...