New upcoming song - *still untitled*

Hey! Remember my older post about the song I made for Indra because of his broken hearted feelings after his break up?


Well, this is the song!

*Untitled*
I've done my best
To make you smile
Even when the world turns down
I've been the shoulder
For you to cry
Even when nobody cares

I'd raise with you
I'd fall with you
I'd live for you
I'd die for you

(refrain)
Have you ever thought
In every promises you've made
I put my biggest hope inside
Have you ever realized
In every sentence you've said
I believe on every words so much
But you let me down so hard
And breaks my heart...

I did my best
To make you stand
Even on the very edge of death
I did what I must
For you to be loved
Even when world wants you not

I'd stand with you, I'd lie with you
I'd smile for you, I'd cry for you

(refrain)

I know, I'm not that perfect
But somehow, I will love you till my last breath

(refrain)



Well, I know it sounds like a 12 years old poem in their math book when they felt their first break ups.
But, I did my best!

Comment me if you have any idea for the title, please!
Need it soon!
Hahaha!

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    be judulnya "I'd.....for you" aja hehehe kan pas reffnya pas tuh, jadi kayak fill the blank gitu

    mazaya r. safira

Leave a Reply