Wildflower

She wakes up when I sleep, to talk to ghost like in the movie

If you don't follow what I mean, I sure don't meant to be confusing

They said when she laughs, she wants to cry
She's gonna cry then try to hide
Don't know if it's her or just my mind
I'm losing...

That girl sure put a spell on me. Yeah, her voodoo is right behind her pocket
If she's fire, I'm gasoline. Yeah, we fight a lot and neither wants to stop it

She'll tell you that she's the only child, until you meet her brothers
Swear she never find a man she could make into a lover

Yesterday's a memory, tomorrow's accessory. That's her favorite quote about regret
Well, she'll tell you about her pedigree, with a sailor mouth she would have left the sea...



Nobody knows, why wildflower still grows by the side of the roads. And she don't need to be like the roses. She's at home with the wind. And just as free as the night breeze. She got a cool of a shade tree. She's going on me and I can't live without her.

Nobody knows...

Leave a Reply