December slowly hits
All the memories will foam at least
Sounding the ballad of guitar strings
Through an old CD, through your deepest thinks
Everynight I'm here I look the sky
The moonlight always smiles and beautify
Feeling blue of the times we're so high
Always cherish moment that you cry
Tell me dear of serenity
By the stereo in your ears
Something in the sun blows my mind
My life just goes on perfectly
(Reinaldy C.B - December to Remember)
Lately, I often making songs dedicated to my fellow men right here
They usually tell me their stories and I made 'em up into words and rhytm
While my man, Patrick, does the guitar
And we're having this project for about 2 months
Some of my friends tell me about life.
How love suddenly leave them desperate or how we manage to search what they called 'True Love' and many other kinds of thing.
Indra usually wants some poetic song with a deep lyrics to confess his heartbreaks
Jauhar wants some hip metal / rap rock kinda style with at least a same ending on every sentences
Rafdan the Panda wants a song about his triangle love
While Pras wants something about his life here and some long-distance-relationship songs
Other than that, Patrick wants something slow and easy listening with a good words to sing
And then you're asking how bout my own song?
Well, actually I never felt like making my own song. When I made my own, the music just flowin' on my brain and Patrick couldn't do what I want just by a single spanish guitar.
So, as you can see up above, 'December to Remember' is not a real song, in fact it's only for me whom I'm the only one that could think and sing it the right way.
Oh yes, I know my report book will be full of bad marks, so I have figured out how to make my parents happy.
I'M GONNA WRITE A NOVEL!
Silly? Well, not for long. The novel will tell you about Hans. He's a lonewolf. An adventurer. He travels across the world and see many beautiful places and also weird ones. So, I hope I could finish it and publish it!
Well, that's all for now!
Bye, folks! Hope you enjoy my writings!